Sunday, January 22, 2012

Florida Review

We're far behind in the blogosphere, but here are some random pics and vids of the past few months in Florida. We got to reconnect with many of our friends and family and made some great new friends as well!

A place that sells young couples and swings.
When Judah misbehaves we have to put on "the harness" (or he just got finished with a zip line)
Kenna and Judah
Diogo and Apollo

We took Judah to the farm we've been working at.
Some of Lynea's recent artwork.

New buddy James. He's nicer than he looks.
Heather, Rob and Lynea
At the airport last night with my grown up sister.
No shame, no gain. Denton and I playing the Wii
Zip line
My 84 year old Grandmother jumping off a brick wall. For the first time I was scolding her.

3 comments:

  1. My faves: James (for being himself), Grandmother jumping and being 84 at the same time, and pics of Kyle and Lynea and the picture of Kyle and Kenna. Annnnddd the dancing part because I hadn't seen that. It wasn't as bad as I expected. Glad you guys made it. Just don't forget the Tree of Life and you'll be superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dude...we didn't put the bad ones up. The dancing was bad. Let's just get that straight. You guys got lucky in this video. miss you!

      Delete