Monday, June 11, 2012

R.I.P.

Rest in Peace Chipotle Chili Pepper. You were so good to me bringing just the right amount of spice into my life. You were always there for me. *sniff* You would call to me when I was making salsa or guacamole or spaghetti. Or even when I was making the lentil cabbage soup tonight, you called my name and were finished. You poured your last powder to make my taste buds happy. For this I will forever be thankful. Goodbye for now. It is not a final goodbye...for I know we will meet again on the other side.


...the other side of the US border that is. Until then, my food will not be the same. 

1 comment:

  1. I used to feel the same way about Tabasco Sauce in different places I've lived. I could hook you up if you let me know how to send you some.

    ReplyDelete