Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Growth

If you remember, Kyle and I stayed 2 weeks at Joy's house (the house we are sitting for now) when we first came to Panama in January. Thought I'd show you some of the growth that has taken place here over the last 5 months.

Los Puercos were small, pink and cute.


Now, they kind of just make me gag.



Jesse was still pregnant with Jimmy when we first met her. When she was ready, Kyle drove her down to the hospital and brought this little bundle of joy back 2 days later. 


Now he is a smiling, wide-eyed, heathy 4 month old.

Penny was a skinny, hyper, puppy that ate my facial soap in January. (Penny is the one in the front)



Now her belly is growing daily due with puppies on the 27th. I keep telling her she is only allowed to have 5. She eats everything and anything in sight. What a little fatty! I think she's at the equivalent of the human "waddle" because she kind of has to roll funny to stand up from any position. And I swear her ribs are getting broader and her belly is getting lower every day! AND she has teats!!! She did not have those before! 


This doesn't show any growth, but it is pretty amazing...I promise we didn't do any color touching on the computer. That's really how it looks from our backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment