Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nelly Y Los Puercos...A short Story.

The teacher in Kyle came out today. He said I should write a short story using all the words I know so far. I actually did it and want to share it with you. I only needed help with words fly and sit. If you speak Spanish, please have mercy on me. This story is about our goat, 2 pigs, and the Dalmatians - Penny and Sally.

Español:

Un día, Nelly (una cabra), dijo a Puerco#1, "Yo necesito ser libre."

Puerco #1 dijo, "No sales!"

Nelly dijo, "Yo tengo que ir! Lo siento. Hasta luego Puerco#!."

Puerco #1 dijo, "Puedo venir también? Por favor?"

Nelly dijo,"Ok, esta bien. Yo debo volar sobre la casa, atravieso las nubes, y sentarse encima de Volcán Baru esperar Dios."

Puerco #1 dijo, "Wow! Buen idea!" Yo puedo correr medio las puertas, alrededor de casa y lejos de Penny y Sally. yo busco tu a encima. Debo llevar Puerco #2? Dios le gusta también!"

Nelly dijo, "Si, pero nosotros bastamos! No mas animales. Solo nosotros tres."

Puerco #1 dijo, "Voy a pedir a Dios hacer me bonita como Miss Piggy. Y tu? Que vas a pedir?"

Nelly dijo, "Voy a pedir a Dios escuchar me corazon. El sabes que yo quiero hacer."

Salen casa de Joy. Treinta minutos mas tarde, llegan sobre Volcán Baru. Dios dijo, " Son rápidos!"

A FINAL (the end)

Now in English: 

One day, Nelly the goat was sad. She said to Pig #1, "I need to be free."

Pig #1 said, "No, don't leave!"

Nelly said, "I have to go!! I'm sorry. See you later Pig #1."

Pig #1 said, "Please can I come too?"

Nelly said, "Ok, that's fine. I should fly over the house, go through the clouds, and sit on top of Baru Volcano to wait for God."

Pig #1 said, "Wow! That's a great idea! I can run through the gates, around the house and far from Penny and Sally. I will look for you at the top. Should I take Pig #2? God likes her too."

Nelly said, "Yes, but we are enough! No more animals. Only us 3."

Pig #1 said, "I am going to ask God to make me beautiful like Miss Piggy. And you? What are you going to ask for?"

Nelly said, "I am going to ask God to listen to my heart. He knows what I want to do."

They left Joy's house. 30 mintues later they arrive on Baru Volcano. God said, "You three are fast!"

THE END





1 comment:

  1. I think I read this story 3 separate times today- and laugh and learn a little more Spanish each time! Love the videos too! I'm so happy that we can "follow" you on your adventures through your blog.

    ReplyDelete