Sunday, April 1, 2012

Animales, Inglés, y Nuestro Jardin

Just a hilarious sight we see each night. Sid gets in Luna's box. Then Luna wiggles her way under Sid.

Last week we told you about a primary school we are teaching English at. It is still really hard, but we enjoy the challenge. The 3 year olds:

The 4 and 5 year olds.

The jardin (garden) is growing!!

Farmer Kyle is watering our 3 types of lettuce, dill, broccoli, beans, squash, onions, chives, peppers, arugula, tomatoes, swiss chard, and 2 other un-knowns.




2 comments:

  1. I love this. I also love listening to kyle talk in spanish. I hope you all are doing well. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. Rob beat me to it. I wanted to say that I nearly got emotional seeing that. Looks like you have a very engaged and focused class. Well done.

    ReplyDelete