Monday, June 13, 2011

I found it...


This will have nothing to do with the farm. However, it will make your tummy smile. 6 months ago I discovered I was allergic to milk. Bummer. It's a bummer mainly because in order to get that beautiful crunchy outside/chewy inside cookie, you need butter. I have been diligently trying to find/create a dairy free cookie that would satisfy my sweet tooth. Lo and behold....I found it. After many many horrible and half horrible attempts, by the grace of God it is here. This cookie is perfect for me in many ways. And no, I did not eat them all in one sitting. Did I want? YES, but I had self control. Of course you can substitute the cranberries and walnuts for raisins, choc. chips, any nut, coconut, etc. Because I love you so much, I will share it. God bless you and this recipe.

Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
http://www.madejustright.com/user/recipe/cranberry-walnut-oatmeal-cookies

1 comment:

  1. my students just saw the picture and said, "looks like yummy" and i couldn't have put it better. i'll have to let you make these for me.

    ReplyDelete