Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Sunshine State


We've now been in Florida for 3 weeks. Man was it hard to leave everyone in Cleveland. Our time there was full of love, laughter, and volleyball with our friends and family. Although it was hard leaving, we were welcomed here with wide open arms...and we hit the ground running, helping with Kenna's (Kyle's sister) wedding. The wedding was beautiful!! We now have a new and improved appreciation for everyone that helped with our wedding! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! Weddings are crazy behind the scenes! Since the wedding we have spent much time with my new Dad and Mom. We went to the beach for a weekend and played in the waves, went running, played some frisbee, and had some great conversations. Owen and I played horse the other day, he beat me 3 games in a row. I don't get it...both my dads can run circles around me. That is not right. These last 7 days will be filled with love, laughter, and not volleyball (way to hot!!!) But I will be challenging Dad to one more round of horse. Pray for me...ha.
Lynea

No comments:

Post a Comment